Important Updates During COVID-19 CrisisMarch 24, 2020 | 8:52 pm
While our staff is working remotely, The Tuckey Companies have been permitted to take calls to provide essential emergency repair services as well as manufacturing support for critical industries during the COVID-19 crises. We are here to support our customers in your time of need!
Home and business customers alike – please continue to call us for your emergency services and repair needs throughout the South Central Pennsylvania region, including, but not limited to:
- Heat pump, furnace, or air conditioning emergency repairs
- Electrical outages or surge protection-related emergency repairs
- Emergency plumbing repairs related to leaky faucets, clogged drains, frozen pipes, flooded basements, water heaters
- Emergency repairs related to mold growth or air quality concerns
- Storm, wind, fire or water damage emergency response and building stabilization
If you are in the manufacturing industry and support critical industries working to fight against COVID-19 and need metal fabrication services, please call our office to discuss your specific needs. We can help! No project is too large or too small for us.
Our team will continue to comply with Pennsylvania Governor Tom Wolf’s orders and the recommendations of the CDC and WHO.
If you have any questions about the services we’re able to provide at this time, please call our office for more information: (717) 249-3733.
– The Team @ The Tuckey Companies
All material Copyrighted (c) by the Tuckey Companies, 2020.