A Message About Maintaining A Healthy Family HomeApril 27, 2020 | 6:39 pm
For over 50 years, the Tuckey Companies have carried a responsibility to serve our neighbors and our neighborhoods well. We take that responsibility very seriously. We’ve worked alongside you to help you provide a healthy family home and our commitment to that is paramount now more than ever.
In response to the current Coronavirus situation, we wanted to let you know about the steps that we are taking as a company to help limit the spread of the virus, and to protect you, our team members, and our community.
Based on the latest protocols and suggestions from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and other health organizations, we have implemented the following procedures throughout the company:
- We have advised all employees to stay home if they are sick, and to follow a regimented protocol through our Human Resources Department to communicate any health-related questions or concerns.
- We’ve limited traffic through our buildings, allowing only screened visitors and essential workers to report to our physical office. And those employees who must report physically are trained on following CDC recommendations with regard to social distancing and related practices.
- Technicians reporting to your home will wear appropriate personal protective equipment (PPE) given the context of the situation. They will follow CDC recommendations regarding social distancing and hand hygiene.
- As possible, equipment being placed or installed in a customer’s home have been wiped down with a disinfectant prior to entering the home.
- We have trained our employees to wipe down all materials and installation tools with a disinfectant prior to customer visits, as possible. This includes wiping down of truck and touchpoint in vehicles and throughout our shop.
- Employees are directed to wipe down with a disinfectant any surfaces with which they come into contact while in a customer’s home during every service call or installation.
- To date and to the best of our knowledge, no employees have been in close contact with anyone that may have been exposed to the Coronavirus or tested positive for COVID-19.
We also ask that our customers inform us of anything we should know to protect our employees and the community at-large. Therefore, we are requesting that if you or anyone with whom you have close contact has reason to believe that you may have been exposed to the virus, please contact us as soon as possible. Based upon this information, we need to make an informed decision in order to protect other customers, our employees, and their families. We appreciate your cooperation with this request.
Due to their experience in the restoration and environmental cleaning industry, Tuckey Restoration is positioned to provide limited disinfection services for our current, valued clients. Additionally, our companies provide duct cleaning, as well as various HVAC-related air quality services to help ensure a healthy family home for you during this time. If you are interested in such services, please contact us.
This is an ever-changing situation, but we remain committed to exceeding your expectations in our service both in quality workmanship and clear, consistent communication. As additional information becomes available, we will update these procedures as necessary to protect the safety of our customers, our team members, and our community. On behalf of my team, thank you for your business and your understanding.
Kenneth L. Tuckey
All material Copyrighted (c) by the Tuckey Companies, 2020.