The Restoration Process for South Central PA Residents
Fire and smoke can leave your property nearly unrecognizable – getting back into good shape is a multi-step process that requires professional expertise and advanced technology. A typical commercial fire damage restoration may involve:
- Thoroughly ventilating the affected areas, ensuring toxic dust and soot are drawn out safely.
- Removing any carpeting, drapery, furniture and textiles that can’t be salvaged, and professionally vacuuming and cleaning any items that have been in contact with smoke or ash.
- Cleaning any stains on walls, ceilings, plastics and other surfaces. Because it takes only a short time for porous materials to become permanently discolored by soot, it is important to act fast to prevent damage from spreading.
- Removing and replacing damaged drywall, floorboards and other components of your building.
- Cleaning your ducts and HVAC appliances to remove any soot buildup.
- Using a process known as thermal fogging to remove lingering smoke odors from the room.
Ultimately, every incident is different. At Tuckey Restoration, we approach each job on an individual basis, developing a customized plan that gets you up and running again quickly. We’ll fix what needs to be fixed and suggest improvements to prevent fire from spreading in the future.
Decades of Industry Experience
Tuckey Restoration is a proud member of leading professional organizations such as Disaster Kleen-up International, the Restoration Industry Association, Crawford Contractor Connection and Associated Builders and Contractors. As a result, we have the resources and connections necessary to expedite the claims process with any insurer. In the immediate aftermath of a fire, we’ll walk you through everything that needs to be done to file a claim, and we’ll work directly with your adjuster to make sure all needed repairs are completed and paid for.
As part of the Tuckey group of companies, we have a background in HVAC repair, plumbing and electrical work other commercial fire damage restoration crews don’t. Based in Carlisle, we are perfectly positioned to respond to incidents anywhere in central PA. Our offices are staffed around the clock so that we can provide on-site assistance and begin the recovery process immediately.
A fire in your business doesn’t have to be the end of the line. With help from Tuckey Restoration, it’s possible to move forward and begin again stronger than before. Make us your first call for any kind of commercial fire damage restoration, from Chambersburg to Harrisburg and beyond.
To contact a Carlisle, York, Chambersburg or Harrisburg commercial fire damage restoration professional by phone, call (717) 249-7052. To make an online service inquiry, simply submit the convenient contact form and we’ll get back to you!