Our Family of Companies
We are three companies, united by one mission: superior service.
- Denver Tuckey helps launch the mechanical services division of what was then called Frank Black, Inc., an existing local mechanical contractor with roots dating back to the 1950’s.
- Kenneth Tuckey founds Tuckey Metal Fabricators, Inc.
- L.B. Sheet Metal is acquired and merged with Tuckey Metal Fabricators, Inc. The company’s services diversity to include OEM manufacturing along with custom design and fabrication services.
- Frank Black, Inc. is acquired and renamed Tuckey Mechanical Services, Inc.
- A Commercial & Industrial division is added to Tuckey Mechanical Services, expanding the company’s customer base to clients both large and small.
- Tuckey Metal Fabricators, Inc. drastically enhances its efficiency and reduces its waste by implementing cutting-edge manufacturing technologies – a local industry leader in this regard at the time.
- Tuckey Restoration is formed as a division of Tuckey Mechanical Services, Inc, in response to the community’s need for professional property damage and restoration services in the area. Once again, Tuckey is several years ahead of industry trends, as national and regional restoration franchises don’t enter the market until several years later.
- Tuckey Restoration, Inc. is spun off from its parent company in response to rapid growth.
- Tuckey Restoration, Inc. joins Disaster Kleenup International (DKI), an international network of the restoration industry’s finest contractors. DKI membership allows Tuckey to provide an unmatched scope of expertise and resources to local clients.
- 3-T Investors, LP is formed with a primary focus on spearheading site development, building, and renovation of distinct properties throughout South Central PA. Its property development focus compliments its sister companies’ trades and manufacturing capabilities.
- Tuckey headquarters move to their current location at 170 Stover Drive, Carlisle, PA 17015.
- Tuckey Restoration, Inc. is recognized by the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania for its impeccable workmanship on the cleaning and restoration of the State Capitol Dome and Tunnels in Harrisburg, PA.
- 3-T Investors, LP completes its flagship, award-winning project in downtown Carlisle, PA with the grand opening of the Centenary & Addison Complex on W. High Street, revitalizing the block and sparking further development throughout the downtown district.
- 3-T Investors, LP completes a historic revitalization project in downtown Newville, PA, restoring the original site of what became Shippensburg University and Newville’s Civil War-era Lutheran Church to their former glory.
- Tuckey Restoration, Inc. joins DKI Commercial Solutions, a nationwide network of the industry’s most qualified commercial building restorers.
- The Tuckey Companies celebrate 50 years of service to the South Central PA community.